Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Website


For the last month or so, I've been working on a much-needed face lift to the old website I originally put up in 2002. The site hasn't changed much since then, and it really is time to put a new public face on who I am and what I'm doing. The site also highlights some of the charity work I've been trying to get off the ground. You'll see when you finally can check it out.

The new site has a 'crumpled paper' theme and is coming along nicely, thanks in part to KompoZer. I've even learned a (very) little html, which has been interesting. When I put the site up originally in 2002, I used Microsoft Frontpage. KompoZer is similar (WYSIWYG) but is open-source, which is important to me. Working on the new website has been a long process but it's really starting to blossom.

With some luck, the new site will be up within the next two weeks. I'll link to it from the 'blog, so anyone following this endeavor will be able to bring it up and make suggestions.

Peace,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment